Custom Powder Coating
ARSCO provides high quality custom powder coating for steel and aluminum components. We also have a long, successful track record working with the region's OEMs, as well as with prototype developers and general contractors.
- Precision parts cleaning and degreasing
- Zinc phosphate pretreatment
- Custom color matching
- A batch powder coating line that accommodates components up to 36" x 36" x 96".
- An automated powder coating line for long runs of components up to 48" x 36" x 120".
- Catalytic infrared drying for the most uniform, durable, and cosmetically appealing results
ARSCO works with customers several ways:
- For manufacturers with large volume parts requirements, we provide just-in-time shipments of powder coated parts to fulfill blanket orders.
- For job shops who manufacture metal products, we are a flexible and economical powder coating resource with a long history of reliability and service.
- For interior design firms, we provide powder coating for decorative products, including custom radiator covers, baseboard heater covers and architectural grilles.
- For schools, hospitals, and the hospitality industry, we have been a proven resource for quality powder coating services for more than a decade. ARSCO has successful projects in 33 states as well as government facilities throughout the Washington D.C. area.
ARSCO handles small powder coating programs, and has the capacity and resources to fulfill long-term, high volume programs with challenging schedules and multiple destinations.
All powder coating is done at our Cincinnati headquarters location- and is backed by more than 8 decades of experience working with the region's leading manufacturers, job shops and contractors.
Click here to get a quote on your next project!